Hello again. Just a random posting for today. I wanted to post my favorite work out video. It’s a Zumba class, so prepare to jump and dance and look funny. However, if you do it alone it shouldn’t matter 🙂
A few reasons why I like this video:
– It has regular young ladies, not super fit, skinny models that know the routine by heart.
– They have cool accents! Yes, it seems like this video was made in England in Hull College.
– The music is pretty decent and fun to dance to. I found it kinda hard to find a video that had decent music you wouldn’t mind working out to.
– The work outs are not too hard. If you do the video a few times you actually start to get the hang of it.
– And finally, since Zumba is a mix of Latin type dancing, it doesn’t seem like such a chore once you try it.
So anyways. Try it out! Even if you don’t make it to the end of the video after 2 songs you will be sweating.
On an even nerdier IT note: This video keeps disappearing from YouTube. I finally got tired of that and decided to download it. If you find this to be an annoying issue with other videos I highly recommend you visit: http://keep-tube.com/ I ended up downloading VDownloader as an add on to my laptop browser and it seems to work pretty well.
If you have any work out recommendations whether it’s a video, blog or site, leave a comment. I <3 comments!